ABOUT DILAN DE SILVA
- Founder – Dilan De Silva Motivation
- Founder – Street-Smart Success
- Chief Executive – D-Sign Industries
- To be – Commercial Hospitality Broker
- Author – The Blueprint to take your life to the next level
- Group General Manager – Select Hotels & Resorts International, AUS,NZ
- General Manager – Ramada Hotels & Resorts, NZ
- General Manager, Terrace Downs Resort, NZ
- Board Member – Mid Canterbury Tourism,NZ
- Advisor (Tourism Sector) – Ara Institure,NZ
- Areas General Manager – Mere Perl Group, Vietnam
- General Manager – The Regency Group, Doha, Qatar
- General Manager – Hertiance Ahungalla, Sri Laka
- General Manager – The Kandawgyi Palace Hotel, Myanmar
- Project Director – Stromme Foundation – Myanmar
- Training Director City Hotels – Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts, Sri Lanka
- University of Hawaii – Honolulu, USA
- Certified Hospitality Educator – USA
- Hague Hotel School, The Netherlands
- Green & Productive Tourism – Bali
- Institute of Tourism and Hotel Management – Colombo
- Work experience in Moscow, Thailand, Malaysia and India
Check-out Dilan’s linkedin profile here
“As the founder of a creative charity, I felt the urge to purchase this book for the purpose of developing a strategic plan for my personal development, so that I could achieve success for the charity.
“The journey I was taken on was more surprising than I had ever anticipated.
The book helped me identify where I was not putting enough energy into my life and where I was putting too much. It sparked a journey of deep change in my life. My intention became to focus on creating more balance in my life rather than fixing my problems and negative patterns. The shift in mindset created a more positive mind frame, and success and abundance began to flow in my life. This book is a true example of what life we can all lead if we unlock stuck patterns.
The Blueprint has potential to save people – to reach in and pull them up through dark times to the light. I recommend it to anyone who wants to find true peace in their life. Dont wait for things to get better in life, get this book and map out your blueprint.” – Rach Inch
Dilan supports individuals to take their lives to the next level and achieve whatever that is they want to accomplish in life. Dilan offers result-based and high-performance coaching and mentoring sessions for various clients. Dilan is a famous success coach and mentor who conducts result based one-on-one, group, or team coaching sessions. He also offers multiple home study coaching sessions and do-it-yourself courses.
Dilan is a successful entrepreneur and is the chief executive of d-sign industries. Dilan also sits on a few boards and has created a few very successful grown-up companies. Dilan is a master in the numbers game, in strategy and business development. Dilan consults for business at various levels.
Dilan has a remarkable high-flyer career in hospitality. A man who has been a hotel GM since he was 26, has held CEO, Area GM, GM roles in 10 companies and in 6 countries. He has won 4 hospitality scholarships and sat in hospitality boards and has been in various advisory roles. View Dilan De Silva’s profile on linked in here. He has been around the block.
Dilan’s loves to works with the youth and millennials and has has been on a UN mission or best explained as a Ngo Mission to set up a school for youth eduction in Burma in the year 2003. Dilan says that he worked with the most beautiful people (the youth in Burma) and that it was one of his most memorable stations as project director. Dilan was also a Group Training Director for a large hotel company in Sri Lanka where is he say the greatest joy was to groom those young and enthusiastic.
Dilan is called to be a keynote speaker, a platform speaker, and trainer at various forums. Dilan specialises in topics of inspiration, achievement, change, advancement, balance, and peak performance. Dilan has now presented in over 14 countries.
“Dilan is one of the most reliable, hard working and dedicated people i have worked with, who brought enthusiasm and creativity to his assignments. He was successful in managing people and adapting to a new corporate culture and country. I am available for references.” – Tamar Amr